Summer OOTD: Harem trousers and halter

06:34

Thought we would try out a new type of post with an Outfit of the Day for the Summer!

I'm actually going to start with my favourite part of this outfit - the shoes!
White sandals are always perfect for summer and this season I've been noticing the appearance of the block sandal style with thick straps and high platforms - perfect for us short girls. I picked up this pair on sale from New Look (White Leather Chunky Multi Strap Block Heel Boots) and I want to wear them all the time already. They'd be perfect for walking the streets in the day (or for our impromptu picnic in this case) but also for a night out with that platform giving that perfect 'don't you dare step on me' feeling!

White sandals - New Look
We've been having an unusually long spurt of sunny weather, but in Manchester we know better than to dress for the weather we see. Luckily for me, harem trousers are the perfect answer this season to questionable summer weather - loose and thin enough to be comfortable in the heat but enough coverage for the cold or in the evening with a light jacket. I paired the patterned trousers with a simple black halter and some round white sunglasses to get those perfect summer vibes!
Halter - Brandy Melville, Sunglasses - New Look, Trousers - Miss Philly, Sandals - New Look
Side note: The halter and trousers actually came all the way from Italy! Unfortunately, we don't have a Brandy Melville here but I seriously wish we did because this halter (and all of their other crop tops which I tried on) feels absolutely amazing. The fabric that they're made from is super soft and figure hugging whilst being thick enough to not be see-through. The only annoying thing is that the majority of their stuff is one-size so won't fit everyone.

Want to see more outfit posts? What's your go-to summer outfit?
-Teneeka x

You Might Also Like

0 comments