April Glossybox: Iconic Hollywood Edition

13:48

Earlier this week I received the new April Glossybox: Iconic Hollywood Edition!

 April Glossybox UK Iconic Hollywood Edition
This was one of their limited edition collector's boxes "inspired by the silver screen stars" of Hollywood as Evie Leatham writes in her Editor's Letter - complete with vintage face chart on the reverse! I got the one in a lovely baby blue, with the other options being a coral, yellow or mint green box.

Glossybox UK Iconic Hollywood Edition - Baby blue
So included in my box was:
  • Lord & Berry Lipstick Pencil in Kiss
  • Astral Original Face and Body Moisturiser
  • POP Beauty Kajal Eyeliner Pen in Sooty Black
  • Colour Club Barely There Nail Polish
  • IDC Scented Garden Warm Lavender Body Lotion
Left to Right, Top to Bottom: Astral Original Face and Body Mosituriser, IDC Scented Garden Warm Lavender Body Lotion, Colour Club Barely There Nail Polish, Lord & Berry Lipstick Pencil in Kiss, POP Beauty Kajal Eyeliner Pen in Sooty Black
From just an initial impression I'm super excited by the box!

I'm a sucker for trying out new moisturisers since I'm constantly trying to find one which works well for my super dry and occasionally eczema-riddled skin! So this box with both the Astral and IDC moisturisers (both brands I'd never heard of) may prove useful in helping to find that perfect defence against flaky skin!
As for the POP Beauty Eyeliner, Amy recently bought a POP Beauty Eyeshadow Palette and seems to adore it, so I'm happy to invite their eyeliner into my extensive drawer of eye makeup.
Although I'm not lacking in nude nail varnishes, having just ordered the Orly French Manicure Nail Lacquer, and definitely don't need the Colour Club Barely There Nail Polish, another one can't hurt! ;)

But the product I'm most excited for is the Lord & Berry Lipstick Pencil in Kiss! I've been on a bold lip kick recently especially after our red lipstick hunt and this Lipstick Pencil feeds into that beautifully!
I was so excited that I couldn't even wait to try it once I discovered the box had arrived, so here's a bonus selfie of me with the Lord & Berry Lipstick Pencil on in terrible yellow lighting after a day of wear with minimal makeup and in a weird pose trying to get my lips facing the light! And of course an assortment of casual bathroom items in the background.
Lord & Berry Lipstick Pencil in Kiss
What do you think of the April Glossybox? Do you get any beauty boxes yourself?
Would you like to see more in depth reviews of the products? Let me know :)
Click here to go get your own Glossybox and get extra Glossydots!
 -Teneeka x

You Might Also Like

0 comments